- Automatic identification of five anesthetic agents
- Displays inspired and expired O2, CO2, N2O and two agents
- Quick warm up
- Adult and neonatal anesthesia monitoring
- Automatic self zero calibration
- User-friendly touchscreen operation
Innovative Anesthesia Monitoring Solutions
The GF-210RA Multi-Gas Unit connects to our BSM-6000, BSM-3500 and G-Series monitors to provide a complete anesthesia monitoring solution.
The GF-210RA Multi-Gas Unit provides you with quick and accurate measurement of anesthesia gases including CO2, N2O, O2, up to two anesthetic agents (automatically selected from Halothane, Isoflurane, Enflurane, Sevoflurane, Desflurane) and respiration rate.
Quick access windows display five waveforms (O2, CO2, N2O and two agents) with easy-to-view numerical data color-coded to match each waveform; comprehensive graphic trends of all parameters; a tabular data list that gives you minute-by-minute values of all anesthetic agents, gases and vital signs; and a user-selectable alarm for all parameters.