The Operating Room is a fast-paced, stressful environment with unpredictable and diverse patient demographics. Compromising intraoperative monitoring care is not an option. For the first time, the new 32 channel MEE-2000 Neuromaster will give clinicians the confidence that they have the right tools to accommodate each individual patient, every time. With its unique TcMEPro™ matrix stimulator design, patient specific protocols can be created on-the-fly by tailoring parameters such as duration, ISI and train length. In addition, the system’s daisy chained, quick-connect stimulators simplify cable management while increasing reliability, safety and efficiency. All standards you have come to expect and trust from Nihon Kohden.
Maximum Flexibility Without Compromise
- Portability - Fully featured and fully integrated MEE-2000 has a reduced footprint and weight designed for portability for the IOM Service market.
- Neurofax Software utilization - The MEE-2000 utilizes NK’s world class Neurofax software to remontage and trend patient vital signs.
- Breakaway Stimulator and Acquisition Pods – Both the Acquisition Pods and Stimulation Pods can be disconnected at the base of the input block for easy rotation of the patients, and fast removal when necessary.
- TcMEP Matrix Stimulator – The matrix stimulator has 8 output pins, each of which can be programmed for anodal or cathodal stimulation. The stimulator can be constant current to 250mA or voltage to 1000V.
- All electrical stimulators can be programmed to output constant current or constant voltage and bipolar - the user can select Mono, Alternating or biphasic stimulation types.